Friday, March 5, 2010

Bush Speaks Assures Us He is Still an Idiot

http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2010-03-01-bush-christian_N.htm

Not that we really need any more reminders of what a colossal failure and moron George Bush was, this article certainly helps explain why he was so terrible.

“Former President George W. Bush turned to his faith amid the tough times during his eight years in office, he said Saturday at a religious school's banquet.
"I don't see how I could be president without prayer," he told the crowd of more than 1,100 at the Fort Worth Christian School event at a downtown hotel. "The prayers of the people ... sustained me, comforted me and strengthened me in a way I could have never predicted before becoming president, and for that I am extremely grateful."

Bush prayed a lot, no surprise there though it’s a good reminder that we shouldn’t put our *ahem* faith into people who believe that talking to themselves and their imaginary friend rather than say, experts, is an effective way to run the country.
Advice to future Presidents: it’s very easy to be president without prayer. Don’t pray! If you have doubts turn to the people in your administration, that’s what they’re there for.

No comments: