Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No, You are Wrong

Letters to the editors from Creationists are always good for a laugh:

I'm writing in response to the recent article featuring Susan Mule searching for a non-creation science textbook for her home-schooled daughter. I'm also home-schooled, and I love studying science. I believe in creation; however, I enjoy learning about evolution too. Knowing both sides of science is important to me because that's the only way to decide what I believe.


Well I'm glad this person enjoys learning but, creationism is not the other side. No credible science will make that claim.

Although evolution is often referred to as proven, it's the theory of evolution - which means that it's not 100 percent correct. It assumes many important things, such as the formation of the world, how geological formations were formed, millions of years for the formation of life, etc.


I'm getting tired of actually typing out the rebuttal to these washed-up arguments. If you follow this blog, you know what's wrong with this statement.

The rest of the article is filled with similar crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great rebuttal. "you are wrong"

just like your so called "science"